We are a community bank in the truest sense. We take pride in our community and the ability we have to support each other through the good times and the bad. Each of our locations has a wealth of resources we invite you to explore.
Newsletters, Learning Center & Bank Calendar
Whether you're looking to purchase a new vehicle or refinance your home, Rivers Edge Bank has calculator options to help you get a sense of what your new payment could be.
Lost or Stolen Shazam Card
If your card is lost or stolen after hours, call 1 (800) 383-8000. Report the lost or stolen card right away to your local Rivers Edge Bank location.
Identity Theft Facts & Tips
It is estimated that in the United States, a person becomes a victim of identity theft every two seconds. Remember that under no circumstances will a representative from Rivers Edge Bank ask you to verify your personal or bank account information from an unsolicited call, over the internet, or via text or email. If you receive a suspicious correspondence, be cautious and report it to us at any of our locations.
The US Government has compiled a list of tips to help you avoid falling victim to identity theft:
- Keep your social security number safe - Don't carry your card in your wallet or write it on your checks.
- Don't respond - If you receive a call, email, text or letter you did not request that asks for credit card numbers, bank account numbers or your personal information such as your birthdate, social security number, etc., don't respond.
- Shield your information - When you type in a password on a computer or PIN at the ATM, shield the keypad from "shoulder surfers."
- Collect your mail promptly - If you're going to be out of town, ask the Post Office to hold your mail until you return.
- Contact the sender if your bills or financial statements are late - This means you should pay close attention to billing cycles.
- Check your accounts daily - Review your accounts and compare your receipts to the transactions on your accounts. This is the best way to catch unauthorized transactions.
- Shred old or unnecessary documents - Shredding any old receipts, credit offers, account statements or expired credit cards can prevent "dumpster divers" from accessing your information.
- Safe storage - Store your personal information in a safe place at home or at work.
- Firewalls and virus protection - Install firewalls or virus protection on your home computer.
- Secure passwords - "password" or "123456" are NOT secure passwords. Set up passwords that would be difficult for someone to guess and use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Monitor your credit - You are entitled to receive a free credit report once every 12 months. Learn more.
Fraud and Scam Alerts
As the former home to Sparky Anderson, the Bridgewater location provides service to customers in Hutchinson, McCook, and Hanson Counties.
Home of the West Sioux Falcons, our Hawarden location has deep roots serving our customers in Sioux, Plymouth, Union and Lincoln Counties.
Howard is the home of the Howard Tigers and the county seat for Miner County.
Marion is a rural community with a rich tradition of independent thinking and independent business. Rivers Edge Bank has been a part of that rural, independent culture since 1904.
Parker is the county seat of Turner County and home to the Turner County Fair. Our Parker location opened in December of 1989 and we have been involved in the community ever since.