Secure online banking access is an industry standard, but with so many features and functions available online, quality customer service is often sacrificed. At your neighborhood Rivers Edge Bank, we offer the convenience of online banking coupled with a personal touch to best serve all of our customers, including individuals and families, farmers and other business owners in our tight-knit communities. With so much available at your fingertips, we promise we are just one call away when you need a meaningful connection to keep you grounded.
From the start, we ensure you’re fully equipped to make the most of your online and mobile banking access, with online tutorials and in-person training available as needed to help you fully integrate and take advantage of the resources designed for you. There’s nothing to hold you back from handling finances your way but worry-free with our full team at Rivers Edge Bank ready to support you when you need us.
Enroll for Online Banking with Rivers Edge Bank
Gone are the days of digging through piles of paper to find your bank statement to inform financial decisions—when you open online bank accounts for checking and/or saving with Rivers Edge Bank, you’re granted digital access to your accounts 24/7 free of charge. Easily initiate transfers between your Rivers Edge Bank accounts, view transaction history, download eStatements, sign up for alerts to keep your account balance top of mind and set up notifications to detect any suspicious spending. Online banking eliminates the limits that stand in the way of you taking full control of your finances.
To get started creating your secure online banking profile, follow the steps below:
- Click the yellow Login button in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Choose Enroll Now
- Follow the instructions to complete the enrollment process. Have your social security number and bank account number on hand so you can quickly enter all requested information.
It’s that easy!
Mobile Banking Possibilities for Android or iOS
The only thing better than 24/7 access to your bank accounts is 24/7 access anywhere you go. Mobile banking allows you to check your balance, make transfers, monitor account history and more while on the move. Forget the burden of remembering a traditional password—link your accounts to your fingerprint or face ID for easy access and enhanced protection without worrying about compromising your account.
Complete the following steps to take control of your finances and enjoy convenience at your fingertips:
- Go to the Google Play™ Store on your Android or the App Store® on your iPhone and search for Rivers Edge Bank to download the app on your phone.
Once the process has finished, open the app on your phone.
- Enter the username and password you created when you enrolled in online banking and get started. If you’re not currently enrolled in online banking, you can set up your login on the app.
More Great Features for Mobile Banking
The Rivers Edge Bank app has a host of features to make managing your finances more convenient, more accessible and more secure. Customize alerts to receive notifications about suspicious spending or to track updates as money is deposited or removed from your account as you await a direct deposit or schedule an automated bill. Use the app to set up Instant Balance and quickly view your account balance at a glance whenever you need to without having to login to the app. Rely on our Privileged Status ATM Locator tool to steer you toward ATMs that won’t charge surcharge fees. Every feature is designed around your needs, and all are easy to get started with via the Rivers Edge Bank mobile banking app today.
Life gets busy and logging in to monitor your account isn't always the first thing on your to-do list. Setting up notifications using alerts means you don't have to! With a variety of options in the categories of Security, Balance, Transaction, Transfers, ATM/Debit card, Loans and more, you can choose what's important to you. Set up is easy! Using the Online Banking browser, your alert option will be at the top of the page once you log in. If you're logged into the mobile app, alerts can be found under "More" on the account screen. If you have any questions, reach out to a Rivers Edge Bank representative today.
Save a trip to the bank and take advantage of the mobile deposit feature in the Rivers Edge Bank app for fast deposits with no travel required! To make a deposit from your phone, simply:
- Log in to your Mobile Banking app on your smartphone.
Choose the Deposit option.
- Follow the instructions provided to process your deposit.
Navigate to View Mobile Deposit History to see your deposit history and status, including pending, accepted or failed checks. If a deposit fails, we’ll notify you right away via email.
To reduce the risk of a failed deposit, be sure to properly endorse the check by including the following:
- "For mobile deposit only at Rivers Edge Bank" (or check the box if provided)
- Your signature
- The date of your deposit
You may deposit up to $2,500 per day using mobile deposit, and all checks are processed each business day by 4pm. Any deposits submitted before 4pm will be processed the same day, while deposits added after 4pm will clear the next business day. For more tips and tricks, visit our Mobile Deposit FAQs.
Keeping up with all of your bills and tediously watching the calendar for due dates is an unnecessary burden. Our digital Bill Payment feature allows you to simplify your accounts payable process without expending so much energy on looming deadlines. Here are some steps to get you started:
- Log in to your Rivers Edge Bank online banking account through our website. The Rivers Edge Bank app cannot be used for Bill Payment enrollment but can be utilized after initial set up.
- On the HOME page, the first account listed will be the main account that your Bill Payment product will be attached to. To change that listing order, select the blue “Edit Accounts” link on the right-hand side. You will be able to use the up and down arrows to rearrange your account order. Once the desired account is showing as the first account, save your changes and log out.
- Contact a Rivers Edge Bank representative to have them activate your online Bill Payment option. Bill Payment is readily available to you at a moment’s notice online or via our mobile app after initial setup, but because we prioritize your security and take fraud seriously, a quick call helps us keep your account safe while also opening new doors for you to use banking technology at your convenience. If there are multiple accounts that you would like to be able to utilize for Bill Payment, one of our representatives can assist you at this time.
Once you’re enrolled, you will see a Bill Payment option on your online banking page. If using the app, go to Transfer & Pay to find this option.
With bills under control, online mobile banking also provides the opportunity to go fully paperless and receive eStatements detailing your transactions. Budget better with your spending history and account balance available at a moment’s notice on our mobile app or online. Update your statement preferences in your profile, conveniently view past statements in the Documents tab and enjoy eco-friendly banking your way!
Ag and business account holders also have access to Business Online tools to help you streamline your cash flow.
Quicken® & QuickBooks®
To make tracking your finances even simpler, Rivers Edge Bank has partnered with Intuit® so you can have access to your accounts through Quicken® and QuickBooks®. Save time and effort by downloading your bank account history. If you have questions regarding Quicken® and QuickBooks® and how it relates to your accounts, please call your local Rivers Edge Bank. You can also find helpful information and tools from Intuit® below:
Reach Out to Rivers Edge Bank for Help with Mobile Banking
At Rivers Edge Bank, we believe technology has the ability to enhance your banking experience, but we know it can never replace the trust and relationships we build with you. Online mobile banking is available when you need it, but more importantly, a friendly face from the Rivers Edge team is ready for you, too. If you need assistance enrolling, troubleshooting or accessing your account, call your local Rivers Edge Bank or contact us online to get in touch with our supportive team.
Resources to Make Your Online & Mobile Banking Experience Easier
View More Video Tutorials and Click-Thru Demos