Certain checks are not supported through the remote deposit function. These items include but are not limited to:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than the person or entity that owns the account that the check is being deposited into.
- Checks payable to more than one person, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks that are not properly endorsed as stated in this agreement.
- Checks that are altered in any way.
- Checks drawn on a financial institution outside the United States.
- Checks dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit or future-dated checks.
- Checks that are in any way incomplete.
- Checks that have previously been returned.
- Cashier’s Checks or Money orders. Credit card cash advance checks.
- Checks previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg CC.
- Checks that have previously been submitted through Mobile Deposit or through a Mobile Deposit service offered at any other financial institution.
- Checks on which the numerical and written amounts do not match.