My Banking Tools
Online & Mobile Banking
Secure, convenient and free! Online and mobile banking is available to all of our customers.
Your online and mobile banking upgrade is here! On Monday, October 7, 2019, Rivers Edge Bank rolled out an entirely new online and mobile banking experience. As an existing online or mobile banking user, you will be one of the first to experience these new online banking services.
First Time Login Instructions
Enroll in Online BankingWe would love to have you join us online! Enrolling is easy!
- Go to the blue Online Banking tab in the upper right hand corner of this page.
- Choose Retail Online and click GO.
- Follow the instructions to complete the enrollment process.
Are you tired of all the extra paper every month? With eStatements you can kick all those pesky mailers to the curb! eBanking is convenient, secure, eco-friendly and just makes sense in today's digital world!Log into your Online banking.
- Go to the Profile tab in the upper right hand menu. Choose Electronic Statements by clicking the blue Edit link.
- Select the eStatement option on all accounts you would like to receive paperless. To continue to receive a paper statement in the mail, leave the Paper option marked.
- Scroll down and click on the blue electronic statement terms and conditions. Read through this agreement. At the end of the agreement, there will be a confirmation code. You will need this code for the next step.
- Close the Terms and Conditions tab.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Put the confirmation code in the box and click SAVE.
You are now enrolled in eStatements. They can be viewed by selecting the Documents tab on your Online Banking account.
If at any time you decide that you want to stop receiving eStatements and go back to receiving a paper statement in the mail, please contact your Rivers Edge Bank location. They will gladly process this request for you.
Mobile Banking for Android™ or iPhone®
With our mobile app, you can control your bank accounts anywhere at any time. Check account balances, monitor account history and make transfers all with the swipe of your finger.