Online & Mobile Banking
Secure, convenient and eco-friendly! Online and mobile banking is available to all of our customers.
Ag and business account holders also have access to Cash Management services that can help you streamline your cash flow.
Enroll in Online Banking
Are you new to Online Banking? We would love to have you join us online! Enrolling is easy!
1. Go to the blue Online Banking tab in the upper right hand corner of this page.
2. Choose Retail Online and click Enroll now!
3. Follow the instructions to complete the enrollment process.
It's just that easy!
If you are unable to enroll using these steps, please call a Rivers Edge Bank representative so we can get you started!
Mobile Banking for Android™ or iPhone®
With our mobile app, you can control your bank accounts anywhere at any time. Check account balances, monitor account history and make transfers all with the swipe of your finger.
- Go to the Google Play™ Store or the App Store® and search for My Rivers Edge Bank and download the app to your phone.
- Once the process has finished, open the app on your phone.
- Enter the username and password you set when you enrolled in Online Banking and get started. If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, you can create your login on the app.
If you are unable to enroll through the Mobile app, give a Rivers Edge Bank representative a call. We would be happy to get you started!
Save a trip to the bank! Make deposits to your account at your convenience - anytime, anywhere.
1. Log into your Mobile Banking app on your smart phone.
2. Choose the Deposit option.
3. Follow the instructions provided to process your deposit.
The status of your deposit is available under the View Mobile Deposit History option. A list of pending, accepted, or failed deposits will be shown. If your deposit is listed as failed, you will receive an email to the address you have provided to Rivers Edge Bank. Please contact the bank if your do not receive an email.
To reduce the risk of a failed deposit, be sure to endorse the check properly by including the following:
For Mobile Deposit (or check the box if provided)
To Rivers Edge Bank
The date of your deposit
Please refer to the Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions for more information including cutoff times and deposit limits.
Our Bill Payment option can help you streamline your accounts payable process. Here are some steps to get you started.
1. Log into your Rivers Edge Bank online banking account through our website. The REB app cannot be used for Bill Payment enrollment, but can be utilized after initial set up.
2. On the HOME page, the first account listed will be the main account that your bill payment product will be attached to. To change that listing order, select the blue 'Edit Accounts' link on the right hand side. You will be able to use the up and down arrows to rearrange your account order. Once the desired account is showing as the first account, save your changes and log out.
3. Contact a REB representative to have them activate your online bill payment option. If there are multiple accounts that you would like to be able to utilize for bill payment, one of our representatives can assist you at this time.
Once your are enrolled, you will see a Bill Payment option on your online banking page. If using the app, go to Transfer & Pay to find this option.
If you have any questions or need to make changes to your account options or have an address change, please give one of our representatives a call.
If at any time you find that bill payment just isn't for you, please let our REB staff know and we will disenable the product for your security.
Are you tired of all the extra paper every month? With eStatements you can kick all those pesky mailers to the curb! eBanking is convenient, secure, eco-friendly and just makes sense in today's digital world!
Log into your Online Banking account.
1. Go to the Profile tab in the upper right hand menu.
Choose Electronic Statements by clicking the blue Edit link.
2. Select the eStatements option on all accounts you would like to receive electronically.
To continue to receive a paper statement in the mail, leave the Paper option marked.
3. Scroll down and click on the blue electronic statement terms and conditions.
Read through this agreement. At the end of the agreement, there will be a confirmation code. You will need this code for the last step.
4. Close the Terms and Conditions tab.
5. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
6. Put the confirmation code in the box and click SAVE.
You are now enrolled in eStatements. Statements can be viewed by selecting the Documents tab on your Online Banking account.
If at any time you decide that you want to stop receiving eStatements and go back to receiving a paper statement in the mail, please contact your Rivers Edge Bank location. They will gladly process this request for you.