What does Rivers Edge Bank do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and checking account information
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and transaction history
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Rivers Edge Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information.
- For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. You cannot limit this type of sharing.
- For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you. You cannot limit this type of sharing.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your transactions and experiences. You cannot limit this type of sharing.
When we DON'T share your personal information.
- For joint marketing with other financial companies.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness.
- For nonaffiliates to market to you.
For questions, call 605-648-3683 or go to www.riversedge.bank.
Who We Are
Who is providing this notice?
Rivers Edge Bank is providing this notice.
What We do
How does Rivers Edge Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Rivers Edge Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Affiliates - Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Rivers Edge Bank has no affiliates.
Nonaffiliates - Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Rivers Edge Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market
Joint marketing - A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Rivers Edge Bank does not jointly market.