Rivers Edge Bank's investment in its employees is what has garnered longevity and success in the industry. Our desire to enhance our employee's wellbeing shines through in our plentiful benefits package.
Life and Wellness
A happy, healthy person is a better team player, a more productive and efficient worker as well as a stronger partner to Rivers Edge Bank. Rivers Edge Bank is committed to providing high quality health benefits to its employees and their families.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Supplemental cancer, accident, and hospital coverages
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bank recognized holidays
- Employee volunteer opportunities
The long-term is important and having those needs met puts employees at ease and better focused on their career. Rivers Edge Bank's financial rewards are industry competitive and help its employees be better prepared for their futures.
- Incentives based on company performance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with employer match
Rivers Edge Bank values team members with ambition and goals, as well as those who simply love what they do and do it well. Rivers Edge Bank is working hard to do whatever it can to keep careers moving forward and employee success coming. Our development program includes:
- Associate trainee program
- Professional certifications and licensing
- Educational assistance program
- Professional society memberships
- Learning management courses
- Management training and development program
- Employee recognition program